1/1/2 cups of flour
10gms of Baking Powder (around 2 teaspoons)
20gms of white sugar, I prefer castor sugar.
1/2 cup of milk. I use non-fat
500gms to 1kg
25 grams of brown or white sugar
2 teaspoons of flour
1/2 tsp of cinnamon or cloves
1 Tbs butter
* Put all the dry ingredients plus the butter into the food processor, mix until combined
* Add milk, process again until the mixture forms into a soft dough
* Turn dough out onto a floured board , lightly knead
* Roll out into a circle leave a small edge to make an outer cover.
* Place plums on the pastry
* Next mix the topping together. I do this inn my little whizz, really quick!
* Spread the topping over the pastry to the small edge
* Bake at about 200 celsius for approximately 20 minutes
* Dust with icing sugar and serve
|A tart plum galette...the sweet plums got more|
tart when they were cooked..........