For the Italian Chef I drafted the apron and then used a DD ring for the joining of the neck strap. I'm not too sure what I'm doing with the waist ties yet. At the moment they are long enough to tie in the front, but I think I prefer tying them at the back. I don't think it matters much to the Chef though...
For the hat I used a free pattern over at YouCanMakeThis. I cut out the youth size and then embellished the finished hat by making a Italian flag.
|The new Chef's outfit, I think he'll be making Pasta...|
It's not pressed I forgot to do that before I took the photo!
|Way too small now...|
|And a little to big for the girls...|