It might have helped if my old Bernina 801 had a light bulb that actually went, and I cleaned my glasses properly so I could see. The pattern I chose to use for the Christmas stockings this year is from Sew-4-Home. You can find the tutorial and pattern here.
|I chose to use the Bernina 801 for this project. It looks rather jaded with|
it's paint starting to peel at the bottom.
|I stuffed the end of the stocking with a bit of fluff (Dacron). The bells|
are off the 'Lindt Easter Bunny'. Just the perfect size... I saved
them from last Easter for the cat's collar. But the cat wears a
bigger bell now.
|I didn't use the letter template that the pattern linked you too. I found another|
because I couldn't re-size it on my printer...