Pages

Friday Ramblings...

This is a close-up view of the Bernina Activa 220 needle threader, it's all I could think about to post today..... But I've been so busy, I bought myself an old sewing table and I've been tidying it up (well wiping it out) and then putting all my sewing things in place.

I was so happy I found my button foot for sewing on buttons for my old Bernina 801, it has been lost for ages. Funny thing it was tangled and entwined onto another Bernina sewing foot. I was really pleased to find it as the generic ones (on e-bay) are slightly different to mine and a new one for the Activa 220 is so expensive...Lucky I didn't replace it!

Oh and I've had some excitement, I have managed to get some sewing machine feet for my Juki F600 in Japan. I just can't get them in NZ. My gorgeous little girls went on a holiday to visit their family and bought them online over there for me (much cheaper than buying from the U.S.A.)....When they bring them over to my house I'll post, they are all sick at the moment....

I actually like this needle threader I can use it. I get totally muddled up when I use the Juki F600 one...in fact I think I've broken it!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh what did you buy?

    I don't much like my needle threader on the Juki. I like my old Janome one better. It is 20 years old and still going strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,I bought a Invisible zipper foot, Pearl attaching foot, Button attaching foot and a Applique foot. ow I'll have to use them LOL...I had a Janome once I think I broke that needle threader too. It's great when you have a machine that lasts the years....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...