Pages

Celebrations

I'm nearly a year older, not a milestone one though! So I opened that bottle of 'Raspberry Vodka'  I made from the fridge...I tried two small glasses just to see what it was like...It tastes as it should and warms your chest nicely (just like cough medicine). I enjoy the process of making it more than drinking it...I think it's a cultural thing it keeps me close to my roots...

My son thought it was rather potent and enjoyed his four glasses very much (I don't think it's that potent)...Now it's back in the fridge waiting for other celebrations.

The girls came wearing their Geranium dresses and enjoyed themselves in the garden. The older one helped her Aunty put kiwi fruit and mandarins on the pavlova...

It's such a lovely red colour against the blue sky...
The rocking horse is being looked
after by the 'Doctor'...



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...