|I got carried away with the poppy...I got the petals wrong but|
you can't see :)
|Teddy ready for the 6am start (Anzac Day in lockdown)|
|Used up the scraps of fabric and made Teddy number 2 some pants.|
|Teddy number 2 sitting on my sack cushion I sewed up for summer.|
|Ted wearing a new mask|
|This one has a nose wire too.|
|And here we have Miss Nosey who has just been out for a walk.|
|Looking flash wearing the mask on her head.|
|100% cotton used same pattern in other post.|
|Used Quilting fabric on both sides this time|
|Has 3 layers so reasonably thick, you can breath though.|
|Wrong side using up whatever I can find.|
|Made these two to give away.|
|Mask pattern's here.|
|Sewing on the 801 because I like it's really narrow arm and sewing|
space. Plus it's very easy to change cotton and feet.
|Sitting under the Silk tree where 'Peep' our visiting|
Pīwakawaka (Fantail) perches on the branches..
|Finished face mask. Fabric is 100% cotton, design Fantail...|
|The 'Silk Tree'|
|Peep's branches, no he's not there this evening.|
|Threaded it with better thread. I already changed the needle|
|Top stitching is okay set about 4|
|Underneath stitching is okay! I fixed it by releasing the screw|
on the bobbin holder. Seems to have done the trick.
|So much time on my hands so I pulled apart the 801|
| This is what I found...I unpicked the threads. It took awhile no |
wonder the machine seemed a bit off for many many years.
| Vodka (for cleaning), snips, eyebrow tweezers, Isypropyl,|
brush, and compressed air did the job.
|Here she is humming away she lives to sew once more :)|