Pages

A Tooth Fairy Disaster

Have you ever started sewing and everything has gone wrong at once? That's what happened  to me when I tried to make my Tooth Fairy......I'm beginning to hate felt, it's not good to cut out small felty things with big sewing scissors (the truth is I have never made anything out of felt since I was six). My Tooth Fairy was a total pain to cut out......Then to make matters worse I pricked my finger on my extra long sharp pins and then put blood all over my pattern. I gave up after that promising myself to buy some smaller scissors and start again soon......

I thought a blue tooth sounded good....you know 'blue tooth'

I  then decided on a flesh coloured tooth with a little bit of blood to go with it....

I hate when this happens.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...