Pages

Easy Christmas Sewing

I just sewed some Christmas socks for the man in red so he can leave some edible goodies for the little children. Any one can sew these as they are perfect for beginner sewers......You just cut them out and stitch not much can go wrong. I lined the socks in red to give them more form.

What I really wanted to make was McCalls 2991 elf boots......But I wanted an easy sew, so this was it. I even progressed to making a Santa sack as well......Although simple to sew and make up, the fabric panel is not cheap @$17.00 a panel. Best time to buy these fabric panels is in the sales which I missed.

During my search for an Elf boot patterns for Santa, I found this cute tutorial on Maya Made blog for elf slippers for children. They are just so cute that I thought they were worth a mention. Click here if your keen to see these. They are now on my never, never list :)

Here is another website sew4home I found. This one has a free pattern click here for a elf stockings and a very good tutorial on how to make them. 

Fabric panel just cut and sew.....
All finished and lined in red cotton faric
Hanging and ready to go..........
McCalls sewing pattern 2991
Next year maybe......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...