Pages

The Rat Catcher's Apprentice

When I was little I had a thing for cats......I  even started befriending wild ones (the result was a bad case of ringworm).  I even tried to cut my Granny's cat Monty with her great big dressmaking scissors (they were so huge). So it seems like cats and sewing are a good match for me!

Hence a stray little kitten has now found a patch of his own at my place....she is a pin picker, sewing pattern destroyer all in one.......You cannot sew anything with this cat around and forget about putting wooly nylon on your overlocker it all ends up a tangled mess.... In fact I have had it, one sewing disaster today is too much for me. I think I'll give up and start again tomorrow! It's just one of those bad sewing days.......
The Cat Nip is a hive of bees perhaps I'll send her outside to get high
and chase bees......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...