Pages

Are you Going to the Pajama Party?...Part 1


I have three days, or is it four to make some pajamas.....I'm a late starter and this is my first sew a-long so this will be fun...Did you make that? is hosting the pajama sew-a-long and all the information about it is all there. Saturday the 28th is the day for showing off your PJ's, or will it be the 29th for me way down here?

Rach over at House of Pinheiro has lots of good ideas too for making pajamas. I'll be using Simplicity 2037 'It's so easy' only because the pattern was $3.50 (not that I really like it).  So I don't know what this pattern will be like at all.....I'm using blue flannel with white bunnies on it, very unassuming......I wanted to buy some nice bright cotton but it's nearly winter here, and the pajamas are not for me.

The flannel all washed and hopefully
it has done the shrink thing...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...