Pages

Crazy Cooking

I'm getting a new sewing machine isn't that so exciting?  In the mean time I'm cooking, and I hate cooking......I try to ignore it most days, but you know someone has to do it and I am the chosen one. For my recipe of choice I made an Egg and Bacon pie minus the top pastry. 

Of course I couldn't just make Egg and Bacon pie and make my life easy.....I substituted grated cheese and sliced tomatoes for the top pastry. I also had no spring onions so I added dry onions ( they are not good as they give you a rumbly bottom) to the egg and bacon mix, then I chucked in some peas. Now that would have been all very nice except I decided to throw in a couple of dollops of sour cream......Well that impulsive action took away from the egg and bacon taste and left the pastry soggy..... No worries there though, I just cut up some slices of pie and popped them on a pizza tray with holes and crisped the bottom....


The salad well that was not much of an effort either. I'm into effortless...all the greens came from a bag and I soaked avocado in lime juice and was so impressed that for once I cut the avocado up nicely...I'm glad yesterday is over. Tonight I'm off out at dinner time so I won't be cooking....

The bacon sunk it must be the sour cream....

That's not dirt on the bottom it's pepper...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...